lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

The most important people in my life...... My friends


I have many friends at the school, but only some know all about me.
The best one is a girl named Daniella Alarcón, she is a student at my same grade but we are from different schools, we usually play computer games together. I like her because she can say anything and no one can stop her sayings, and because she is the only person who can understand me.

She doesn't like to be photographed


Also I have another best friend, his name is Sebastian Ponce, he is a student, but from a different school, we have the same age, and usually we talk about our problems and aspirations. I like him because he can say exactly the words to find the solution on my problems, and he is too talented with the guitar



He is the best guitarist in the world...... or at least in the future he will be the best


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario